1. By coming on any of ours walking tours you agree to our terms and conditions as listed here. You also agree to take all due care and attention whilst on our walking tours, and listen carefully to the safety talk which will be given at the start of each walk by the tour guide.
2. All walking tours supplied by Free London Walking Tours are free, there are no upfront costs. The tours are operated on a tips-only basis. Free London Walking Tours reserves the right to refuse any individual from taking part in the tours at any time.
3. Free London Walking Tours runs a first come first serve basis. If individuals are late for the tour, they may be turned away. Please allow enough time to ensure you arrive promptly and in suitable attire.
4. Groups of ten or more may be asked to pay a per-person fee.
5. Please be aware that tours may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions.
6. Free London Walking Tours, its contractors, partners and freelance tours guides assume no responsibility for any injury, loss, damage or inconvenience sustained by any person using its services, nor to their property.
7. Free London Walking Tours will never sell your personal details to any third party. We reserve the right to use any data given to us for marketing and research purposes.